At Horizon Epoxy Floors, we have a vast experience of installing Poly-Cement Floor covering systems to
protect floors in the most challenging environments, at reasonable rates. CONTACT US TODAY to see what our team can do for you today.
We have developed a close relationship with the leading manufacturers of Cementitious Polyurethane floor coating systems and our experienced staff can install the following systems:
BASF’s Ucrete System
SIKA’s Purcem System
Hychem’s Hycrete System
What is Cementitious Polyurethane flooring?
It is the Toughest available floor covering technology that gives floors an exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals and extreme mechanical or thermal shock. Cementitious Polyurethane flooring is a long-term and durable flooring solution.
This system is designed for floors where extreme protection is required and can resist a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
This system’s benefits are as follows:
- Tested antimicrobial performance
- Odorless non-tainting to food
- Offers electrostatic propensity protection
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High thermal shock resistance
- Moisture tolerant and compatible with newly cured concrete
- Wide service temperatures from – 25°C to +130°C
- Easy to clean and maintain steam cleanable
- Complies with HACCP requirements
- Fire resistant
- Fast return to service, adjustable cure time
Areas of Application for Cementitious Polyurethane Coating:
- Meat processing plants
- Dairy, food and beverage production facilities
- Warehouse and distribution centres
- Chemical and minerals processing plants
- Mining, ammonium nitrate storage facilities
- Chiller rooms
- Food waste/treatment plants
- Heavy engineering workshops
- Commercial kitchens and bars