Epoxy Resins versus Polyester Resins
Overall, Epoxy resins show performance positive points over polyester and vinyl esters in five major areas:
- Better adhesive features (the ability to bond to the reinforcement or core)
- Superior mechanical properties (particularly strength and stiffness)
- Improved resistance to fatigue and micro cracking
- Reduced degradation from water ingress (diminution of properties due to water penetration)
- Increased resistance to osmosis (surface degradation due to water permeability)
Horizon Epoxy Floor, as a company of many years of experience in this field, has been doing the best to make the customers happy and satisfied. In case you are interested or you have any question we will be highly glad to hear from you.