Cementitious Polyurethane Floor in Lota
At Lota Epoxy Floors, we have a vast experience of protecting floors in the most challenging environments and at reasonable prices by installing Poly-Cement Floor covering systems.
Having forged a close relationship with the top manufacturers of Cementitious Polyurethane floor coating systems, we can install the following systems:
- BASF’s Ucrete System
- SIKA’s Purcem System
- Hychem’s Hycrete System
What is Cementitious Polyurethane flooring?
It is the Toughest floor covering technology in the Australia Lota market, which make floors exceptionally resistant to destructive chemicals and extreme mechanical or thermal impacts. Cementitious Polyurethane flooring is a lasting and durable flooring solution.
This system is designed for floors requiring extreme protection, and can resist a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
This system brings you the following merits:
- Tested antimicrobial performance
- Odorless non-tainting to food
- Ensures electrostatic propensity protection
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High thermal shock resistance
- Moisture tolerant and compatible with newly cured concrete
- Wide service temperatures from – 25°C to +130°C
- Easy to clean and maintain steam cleanable
- Complies with HACCP requirements
- Fire resistant
- Fast return to service, adjustable cure time
Areas of Application for Cementitious Polyurethane Coating:
- Meat processing plants
- Dairy, food and beverage production facilities
- Warehouse and distribution centres
- Chemical and minerals processing plants
- Mining, ammonium nitrate storage facilities
- Chiller rooms
- Food waste/treatment plants
- Heavy engineering workshops
- Commercial kitchens and bars
Horizon Epoxy Floor, as a company of many years of experience in this field, has been doing the best to make the customers happy and satisfied. In case you are interested or you have any question we will be highly glad to hear from you.