Anti-Slip Solutions for Food and Beverage Processing Areas in Banks Creek
Floors where high-volume food and beverage are produced are typically very challenging environments since the floor coating must resist against a variety of destructive chemicals, animal fat and heavy wear, must comply with the requirements defined by food safety authorities of Australia Banks Creek.
Our coating systems, offering the following advantages, are all HACCP approved:
- Durable, heavy duty and long lasting
- Food safety compliant with 100% inspection test rate
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fast cure and quick turnaround options to satisfy your production requirements
- Moisture tolerant and applicable to the damp substrates
- Extreme temperature tolerant
- Available in a variety of colours
- Our systems are affordable, provide great value compared to coating life-span and are cost-effective.
We either can prepare the substrate and install entire coating systems over the whole area or can assist with repairs to guarantee your plant is ready for inspection.
In order to minimize possible interruption to your operations, our work ours are adjustable to your preference.
Our food processing systems are suitable for the following areas:
– Freezers and Coolrooms
– Wash rooms
– Commercial Kitchens
– Food processing areas
– Loading bays
– Beverage processing areas
The areas that we provide service to include Brisbane Metropolitan, Banks Creek
Contact us today to arrange for a free site inspection and consultation.
Horizon Epoxy Floor, as a company of many years of experience in this field, has been doing the best to make the customers happy and satisfied. In case you are interested or you have any question we will be highly glad to hear from you.